- Stay relaxed with oral sedation or laughing gas
- Find smile services for every stage of life
- Benefit from the latest technologies & treatments
Your Beautiful Smile has been offering comprehensive dentistry to residents of Palm Beach County for more than three decades. We never make compromises when it comes to your smile! We offer care of the highest standard with:
- Leading Technology – With high-tech equipment like digital dental impressions and digital X-rays, your care is as convenient and comfortable as possible.
- Dental Expertise – Dr. Silberstein and other members of our team have received many hours of advanced training. Dr. Silberstein was a faculty member at Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine for several years.
- Personalized Service – We get to know you so we can understand your smile goals and suggest the treatments best suited to achieving them.
- A Focus on Cleanliness – From our sterilized instruments to our use of disease-killing disinfectants, we offer you and your family a safe environment.
- Convenient Scheduling – See our team as early as 7 a.m. We even offer Saturday appointments.
- Payment Options – We strive to make dental care affordable for all. We offer financing options and a dental membership plan that covers routine care, and we accept all PPO insurance plans.
Call us today at 561-725-9769 to schedule an appointment. We’re located in the Bethesda Health City complex, just north of Woolbright Road and south of Boynton Beach Boulevard, on the west side of Hagen Ranch Road. Use our convenient exterior entrance for easy access to our suite in building C.
Treat Your Smile to Comprehensive Dentistry
As a full-service general dental practice, we offer all of the services you’ll likely need to keep your smile strong, beautiful, and healthy. If any treatment makes you anxious, you can receive soothing laughing gas or oral sedation via a pill. You’ll find:
- General Dentistry – Regular exams and cleanings make it possible for you to have your healthiest smile possible.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create a stunning smile with cosmetic treatments like dental veneers, teeth whitening, and tooth bonding. Enjoy comfortable metal-free orthodontics with Invisalign.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fix a damaged smile with restorative services like crowns and fillings.
- Dental Implants – These versatile teeth replacements can be restored with crowns, bridges, and dentures. No matter which restoration you receive, your smile will look great and function naturally.
- Oral Surgery – Our surgical procedures include teeth removal, including wisdom teeth, as well as bone grafts and other treatments that prepare your jaw for dental implant placement.
Receive Care From a Longtime Dentist
Dr. Silberstein has been providing dental care services of the highest standard in southeast Florida since 1985. He completed his undergraduate studies in chemistry and Spanish literature at New York University in 1981 and earned his DMD four years later from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, where he also completed one year of perio-prosthodontics specialized training. For two years after dental school, Dr. Silberstein worked as an associate in private practice before establishing Your Beautiful Smile in 1987.
Dr. Silberstein has many credentials to his name. From 1998 to 2001, he was a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Cariology and Restorative Dentistry at Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine. He has earned Fellowship status in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Other credentials, certifications, and training include the following:
- Northeast Regional Boards, 1985
- License, State of Florida Department of Professional Regulation Board of Dentistry, June 1985
- Adhesive Dentistry Continuum – Clinician’s Choice
- Atlantic Coast Dental Research Clinic Participant
- Invisalign Certification
- Straumann ITI World Symposium
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Seminars
Dr. Silberstein is also part of many professional organizations, including:
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Atlantic Coast District Dental Association
- South Palm Beach County Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Rotary International
For an appointment with Dr. Silberstein at Your Beautiful Smile, call 561-725-9769 today.