- Schedule a free Invisalign consultation
- Find several options for concealing smile flaws
- Save on treatment with our membership plan
If having a beautiful smile has always been a dream of yours, it’s time to make that dream come true. With cosmetic dentistry in Boynton Beach, you can correct the flaws that keep you from being happy with your smile.
At Your Beautiful Smile, you’ll find cosmetic dental treatments to:
- Whiten dull and discolored teeth
- Straighten a crooked smile – without metal brackets and wires
- Close gaps between teeth
- Cover chips, stains, and other unsightly blemishes
- Make stubby teeth look longer
- Improve the appearance of your gumline
The first step in your smile transformation is a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Silberstein, a member of the Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He’ll examine you, discuss your goals and challenges, and help you find the right treatments for your smile. To schedule a consultation, call us today at 561-725-9769.
While cosmetic dental treatments typically aren’t covered by insurance, you can save up to 15 percent by joining our membership plan.
Find a Solution for Stains & Other Smile Imperfections
Whether your teeth are stained, chipped, cracked, or misshapen, you can improve them with one – or more – of our cosmetic dentistry procedures. Your choices include:
- Dental Veneers – Because our custom-made e.max porcelain veneers can be used to modify the size, shape, and/or color of your teeth, you can use them to completely change the look of your smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Though not as versatile as veneers, a bonding treatment offers a more affordable way to conceal and repair minor imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening – You can let us whiten your teeth for you in our office, or choose professional whitening you can use at home. Both kinds of treatments use products from Zoom.
- Teeth Contouring – This simple treatment can erase uneven edges, rough spots, overly pointy teeth, and similar issues.
- Gum Treatments – Dr. Silberstein can remove excess tissue to make your smile look less “gummy” with a reshaping treatment or correct the appearance of receding gums with a gum graft. In some cases, a laser may be used for added comfort.
Straighten Your Smile With Invisalign Aligners
Invisalign is a great orthodontics option for adults and teenagers. It’s especially appealing for adults because it straightens teeth with transparent aligners instead of unsightly metal braces. In addition to being nearly invisible, Invisalign aligners are also removable. That makes it easy to eat whatever you’d like and to brush and floss your teeth. To find out if Invisalign is right for you, schedule a free consultation with Dr. Silberstein!