- Smile confidently with teeth that stay in place
- Benefit from our dentist’s implant experience
- Enjoy all of your favorite foods again
From using adhesive to keep them in place to having trouble chewing certain foods, removable dentures require some changes to your lifestyle. Many people may prefer dental implants in Boynton Beach, which offer several advantages over conventional dentures.
Teeth implants will:
- Give you a bite strong enough to enjoy all of your favorite foods
- Last for decades, or potentially a lifetime, with proper care
- Require only simple brushing and flossing and regular dental cleanings, not a special care routine
- Feel and function like your natural teeth
- Replace any number of teeth
- Keep your replacement teeth securely in place without adhesive, so you won’t experience any embarrassing slippage
- Preserve the bone density in your jaw to improve your oral health and keep your face fuller and younger looking
To see if implant dentistry is right for you, call 561-725-9769 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Silberstein. Our office is conveniently located in the Bethesda Health City complex. Worried about the expense of implants? Ask about payment options including third-party financing and our membership plan.
Replace Any Number of Teeth With a Dental Implant Procedure
A dental implant procedure involves two parts: placing them in your jaw, then later attaching a dental restoration or restorations to them. Many dentists perform only the restoration portion, sending you to an oral surgeon for placement. Dr. Silberstein, a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, both places and restores teeth implants, so you won’t have to visit an unfamiliar office for any part of your treatment.
With his expertise and use of the latest technology such as 3D imaging, Dr. Silberstein performs many dental implant procedures:
- Dental Implant With a Crown – For a natural-looking single tooth replacement, Dr. Silberstein will attach a dental crown to one dental implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Unlike a conventional bridge, we won’t need to drill into any healthy teeth for an implant-supported bridge.
- Dental Implant Dentures – We offer two kinds of dental implant dentures: implant-retained and implant-supported dentures. Unlike conventional dentures, they will keep your jawbone strong and healthy.
- All-on-4® Implants – This procedure, which uses just four implants to support a full arch of replacement teeth, is the most affordable option for a full-mouth reconstruction. Depending on the strength of your jaw, Dr. Silberstein may instead suggest All-on-6, a similar treatment that uses six implants instead of four.
Dr. Silberstein will consider multiple factors to determine which implants are right for you, including the number of teeth you are missing, where they are located in your mouth, and your overall oral health.
Stay Relaxed With Dental Sedation
While we will numb your mouth with local anesthesia for your implant procedure, you can also choose to receive inhaled sedation (laughing gas) or oral sedation. Either option will:
- Help you remain completely calm and relaxed throughout your procedure
- Make you less aware of sounds, sights, or sensations that might bother you
Let us rebuild your smile with implants! For dental implants in Boynton Beach, call Your Beautiful Smile at 561-725-9769.