- Patient-friendly technology keeps exams comfortable
- Take advantage of our many preventive services
- Save on care with our dental membership plan
Healthy teeth and gums start with brushing and flossing at home. But to have your healthiest possible smile, you’ll also need professional help. That’s where general dentistry in Boynton Beach comes in.
With general dental care at Your Beautiful Smile, you will:
- Enjoy a smile that looks and feels great
- Achieve the best results from cosmetic treatments by starting with a healthy smile
- Avoid costly restorative care by preventing small issues from turning into bigger problems
- Potentially lessen your risk of conditions linked to poor oral health, like diabetes and heart disease
- Receive comfortable exams and cleanings with high-tech equipment like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera
To make an appointment for your next dental exam or another general dental service, call us today at 561-725-9769. Our office is located on Hagen Ranch Road, in the Bethesda Health City complex. Saturday appointments are available.
Find the General Dental Care Your Smile Needs
The key to treating problems like cavities and gum disease is finding them in their earliest stages, before they can do any serious damage. That’s why visiting us for dental exams twice a year is so important. We use digital X-rays and an intraoral camera to make sure we don’t miss any issues that require attention.
Because you’ll come to our office for exams more than any other services, we do our best to make them as pleasant as possible. We even offer “happy visits” to give young children a positive introduction to the dentist.
In addition to exams, our preventive care includes:
- Dental Cleanings – A professional cleaning removes the bacteria that get into the nooks and crannies of your mouth and are easy to miss with brushing and flossing.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride fights cavities by strengthening your tooth enamel so it’s more resistant to decay.
- Dental Sealants – We can apply thin plastic coatings to teeth to create a physical barrier against decay.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – With our advanced detection technology, we can find signs that you may need to see a physician for a biopsy.
Our team uses a gentle touch during exams, but we can also numb your mouth with local anesthesia if you like. Plus, you can receive laughing gas or oral conscious sedation to help you relax.
No Insurance? You Can Still Receive General Dentistry Treatment
To enjoy the benefits of general dental services, you should visit our office twice a year for cleanings and exams. It can be tempting to come less often if you don’t have insurance. A lack of insurance shouldn’t keep you from having a healthy smile, though. If you join our dental membership plan, you’ll make low monthly payments that cover the cost of exams, cleanings, and other routine care. You’ll also save up to 15 percent on other procedures, including cosmetic and restorative care, without any worries over insurance limits, denials, or waiting periods.