- Rely on Dr. Silberstein’s 30+ years of experience
- Receive fast-acting laughing gas or oral sedation
- End dental pain by removing problem teeth same day
With his restorative dentistry skills, Dr. Silberstein can often repair even extreme dental damage. Yet in some cases, it makes more sense to fix smiles with oral surgery in Boynton Beach. Thanks to his 30-plus years of practice and advanced training, Dr. Silberstein performs many kinds of dental surgery.
In addition to his expertise, here are some other reasons to have your oral surgical procedure at Your Beautiful Smile:
- Our staff will answer all of your questions so you know exactly what to expect
- We will see you quickly in an emergency – almost always the same day
- Safe and effective laughing gas or oral sedation is available to help you relax
- Dr. Silberstein performs most tooth extractions
- You can receive procedures to prepare your jaw for dental implants
- We use digital X-rays, 3D imaging, and other advanced technology to diagnose and treat you
Call us today at 561-725-9769 if you think you may need dental surgery. You’ll find our office in the Bethesda Health City complex. When you join our membership plan, you’ll receive a discount on your oral surgery.
Receive the Oral Surgery Procedure Your Smile Needs
Teeth need to be removed for many reasons, including relieving pain, avoiding issues with wisdom teeth, and making room for dentures or other restorations. No matter the reason, Dr. Silberstein can extract most teeth right in our office. With his expertise in implants, he also performs several procedures that help prepare you for successful implant placement:
- Bone Grafts – This procedure promotes new bone growth in your jaw so it’s strong enough to support implants.
- Sinus Lifts – Dr. Silberstein strengthens bone and creates more room for implants in your upper jaw with this treatment.
- Ridge Augmentation – Similar to a bone graft but more extensive, augmentation can restore the shape of a jaw damaged by disease or bone loss.
In addition to these oral surgery procedures, Dr. Silberstein can repair diseased and damaged gums with a gum graft. With any dental surgery, you can remain relaxed throughout your procedure with fast-acting laughing gas or oral sedation via a pill.