- Benefit from your dentist’s decades of experience
- Enjoy the comfort of digital impressions & sedation
- We can see you the same day for emergencies
You’re less likely to show damaged or missing teeth when you smile because they just don’t look good. They don’t function well, either, affecting everything from the foods you can eat to your ability to speak clearly. Let Dr. Silberstein give you back an attractive smile and full oral function with restorative dentistry in Boynton Beach.
Our restorative dental care will:
- Allow you to enjoy a greater variety of foods, like crisp apples and juicy steaks
- Give you more confidence in your personal and professional interactions
- Help you avoid bite problems that can result in headaches, jaw pain, and other issues
- Repair minor damage before it can cause bigger and costlier problems
If you have a broken tooth or another issue that needs attention, call us today at 561-725-9769. If you’re in pain with a toothache or other emergency, we’ll do our best to offer you an appointment ASAP. We can even see patients of record outside of regular business hours.
Receive Your Care From an Experienced Restorative Dentist
Even with proper care, most of us will suffer some form of dental damage in our lifetime, from cavities to chipped teeth. Whether you have a small issue or a major problem, chances are Dr. Silberstein can fix it! He has:
- Completed advanced training in prosthodontics (the practice of restoring or replacing teeth through implants, veneers, crowns, bridges, and other methods)
- Served as an assistant professor in the Department of Cariology and Restorative Dentistry at Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine
- Earned Fellowship status in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and has received training as a member of several other dental organizations
- Done thousands of porcelain restorations during his 35 years of practicing dentistry
Choose the Right Restorative Procedure for Your Smile
Dr. Silberstein will advise you on which of our restorative dentistry procedures will best suit your needs:
- Tooth Fillings – Metal-free composite fillings blend in beautifully, with no silver spots that show when you laugh or smile.
- Dental Crowns – Since they cover the entire tooth, crowns can repair even severely damaged teeth. They can also be used as a cosmetic dental treatment.
- Inlays or Onlays – These restorations, sometimes called partial crowns, are appropriate when decay is too extensive for a filling yet not serious enough for a crown.
- Root Canals – Dr. Silberstein uses a rotary endodontic instrument for greater comfort and precise results.
Replace Missing Teeth to Enjoy a Full & Attractive Smile Again
If you’re missing teeth, chances are you rarely smile, or at least not without closed lips. Let us bring your smile back with tooth replacements. Your options include:
- Dental Bridges – Fill a gap left by a single tooth or several teeth with a dental bridge. Dr. Silberstein can attach your bridge to nearby teeth or to dental implants.
- Removable Dentures – You can replace your teeth with full removable dentures or partials. We can also provide temporary dentures so you never need to be without teeth.
- Dental Implants – Versatile implants can replace anywhere from one tooth to an entire mouth full of teeth.
Your procedure will be convenient and comfortable, thanks to our use of technology like digital X-rays and digital dental impressions. If you’re nervous or worried about discomfort, you can receive laughing gas or oral sedation.